Funeral Flowers in Toronto
Traditionally, flowers are seen to represent growth and can convey support and love to someone who might be grieving losing a loved one. Sending them flowers to their home or the funeral home can help express your sympathy for their loss when words can’t adequately do so. At Alma Florists Ltd., we provide funeral flowers in Toronto and are always available to advise on the most appropriate arrangements and flowers.
We are mindful of your requirements and try to furnish your flowers in a manner that suits your needs. Our drivers know how to handle the arrangements you order and deliver them discreetly and on time. We invite you to browse our collection of sympathy flowers.
Flower Arrangements for Funerals
Flowers can bring comfort to those grieving the loss of a loved one and honour the life of the person who passed away. If you’re a family member who’s making funeral arrangements or intend to send flowers to a grieving family, the following are some standard arrangements:
- Floral baskets: You can send floral baskets to the wake viewing, the family home, or the church. They come in numerous sizes.
- Standing sprays: Standing sprays come on an easel and permit viewing from one side.
- Wreaths: Circular floral wreaths can represent the idea of eternal life.
- Casket sprays: Generally, the immediate family takes care of casket sprays that go over the casket.
- Plants and dish gardens: You can send dish gardens to the family’s home. These arrangements come in baskets or decorative containers.
Please speak to us if you’d like to learn more about our funeral flowers in Toronto. You can visit our gallery to see what we do.
Common Flowers You Can Send in a Funeral
Some of the most common funeral flowers in Toronto are:
When Are Flowers not Appropriate?
While flowers are a popular feature in funerals, there are some instances when they might not be appropriate. Some faiths, such as the Jewish and Islamic religions, do not receive flowers. In some cases, families might request donations instead of flowers. We recommend being mindful of the family’s customs and traditions.