ROSE CARE TIPS
- If your roses arrived in plastic water tubes or in a block of floral foam, remove them before arranging.
- Remove any leaves that will be under water, taking care not to cut through or scrape the green bark.
- Recut stems by removing 1-2 inches with a sharp knife or very sharp scissors.
- Immediately after cutting, place roses in a clean, deep vase of water containing a flower food provided by your florist.
- Check the flower food solution daily and make sure to keep it full, clean, and fresh. If the solution becomes cloudy, replace it entirely.
- Keep your roses in a cool place, out of direct sun and drafts.
was last modified: May 7th, 2015 by gregdavis
HOW TO CARE FOR FRESH CUT FLOWERS
Comments are closed
Arrangement Name or Flower Search
Click on the categories below to include product add ons
When you want your gift to make a big impression, give them this fun Balloon Bunch The bouquet arrives with 2 mylar balloons surrounded by 6 latex balloons and tied together with a ribbon. The It's A Boy mylar balloon designs will vary.Add to cart
was last modified: September 10th, 2020 by gregdavis
$69.95 – $77.95
6 roses in a glass vase arrive with a soft plush teddy bear. Bear size and color may vary. Available in red, yellow, pink, orange and white. **VALENTINE PRICE STARTS AT $84.95 BEGINNING FEBRUAY 8th**Select options
was last modified: January 19th, 2023 by gregdavis
A cuddly teddy bear, Lindor Truffles and Balloons. Playful, romantic and a fun presentation of a plush teddy bear with a box of delicious chocolates, flanked by three love-themed Mylar balloons. Not sure about sending flowers this year? This item will be a hit!Add to cart
was last modified: January 20th, 2022 by gregdavis